Agenda Day 1
8:45 AM - 9:00 AM Workshop Registration (Optional)
9:00 AM - 11:05 AM Introductory Workshop - Customer BootcampBen Wiseman, Managing Director, C Space
We all have plenty of insights about our customers. But the challenge is to make the insights truly actionable. To get our colleagues to adopt a customer mindset and see the business and the world from the customer’s perspective.
So, what better way to kick off the conference than to start by thinking like a customer? Come to this workshop to take a deep dive into the brand attributes that matter most to customers: openness, relevancy, empathy, emotion, and experience. Discover what brands are doing to deliver on it, and discuss strategies with your peers that you can take back with you on how to build customer intuition among employees and start operating as a customer-inspired company.
Ben WisemanManaging Director
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM Exchange Registration & Welcome Brunch hosted by C Space
11:45 AM - 12:15 PM Speaker, Delegate & Solution Providers Orientation
12:15 PM - 12:30 PM Chairman’s Opening Remarks
12:30 PM - 12:45 PM Ice Breaker Activity
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM Opening Address: Emerging Technologies in the Utility Industry to Meet Today’s Customers’ ExpectationsMichael Guyton, Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Oncor Electric Delivery Co.
New and emerging technologies such as demand-response and advanced applications can provide utilities with the tools needed to modernize the distribution grid, gain efficiencies and enhance the customer experience.
· Adoption of live chat channel, integrated with CSRs
· Introducing net-metering and other billing models
· Training and development for employees around these new technologies
· Discover the key performance indicators for monitoring ongoing system performance
Michael GuytonSenior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
Oncor Electric Delivery Co.
1:15 PM - 1:45 PM Case Study: The Future of Customer Service: Establishing An Emotional Connection With CustomersClaudiu Coltea, Executive Vice President and Corporate Head of Customer Experience, Citizens Bank
Emotionally connected customers are more than twice as valuable as highly satisfied customers. To achieve meaningful growth, the C-suite must go beyond traditional tactics, adopt emotional metrics as a growth strategy, and translate the emotional connection factor into measurable action that drives customer value and sustainable competitive differentiation.
· What emotions do we want to evoke?
· Put the customer at the forefront of everything you do
· Listen, listen and really listen
· Having a panoramic view- A single shareble view of the customer
· Applying sophisticated big data analytical techniques to drive increased emotional connection and greater customer value and financial returns
· Empower your team to be proactive
Claudiu ColteaExecutive Vice President and Corporate Head of Customer Experience
1:45 PM - NaN:NaN AM Networking Break
2:15 PM - NaN:NaN AM Business Meetings 1
2:45 PM - NaN:NaN AM Business Meetings 2
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM BrainWeave: Resolving your Customer’s Top Pain Points with closed-loop issue resolution
· Collecting issues and strategizing on resolutions, driving actions through to closure and consolidating feedback and recommendations
· Creating a strategic dialogues to capture and prioritize issues, assign ownership for follow-up, track progress through to closure
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM BrainWeave: Leveraging Digital Customer Insight: Effectively Measure and Optimize the Digital Customer Experience
· Building and sustaining a solid digital analytics program for Center of Excellence
· Gaining organizational commitment, prioritization and leadership support to build your insight function
· Features of revenue lift and cost reduction to arrive at a Digital Engaged Customer Value Score
3:45 PM - NaN:NaN AM Business Meetings 3
4:15 PM - NaN:NaN AM Business Meetings 4
4:45 PM - 5:15 PM Case Study: Identifying Technology to Drive Customer Experience in an Omni Channel Environment
In a time when customers are engaging with brands through so many, highly diversified mediums and with various and wide-ranging expectations, it is too difficult to execute your strategy on your own. During this keynote presentation, learn how the SVP and CCO of this Fortune 50 company navigate the “noisy” customer technology market to achieve her strategic goals for the business. We will explore the following:
· Choosing the most effective, efficient engagement metrics that suits your business
· Strengthen your customer engagement with the analytics and communication
· Strategies for successful mobile engagement that drive greater productivity
· Building the right widgets for emerging technology platforms to be more efficient
5:15 PM - 5:45 PM Closing Address: Trust Builders - The Essential Role CCO’s Can Play in Today’s WorldBen Wiseman, Managing Director, C Space
- Letter to a CCO
- Can you describe a company that really ‘gets’ you?
- Can you describe your best experience with a brand?
Ben WisemanManaging Director