Agenda Day 1
8:45 AM - 9:00 AM Workshop Registration (Optional)
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM Introductory Workshop - Customer BootcampBen Wiseman, Managing Director, C Space
We all have plenty of insights about our customers. But the challenge is to make the insights truly actionable. To get our colleagues to adopt a customer mindset and see the business and the world from the customer’s perspective.
So, what better way to kick off the conference than to start by thinking like a customer? Come to this workshop to take a deep dive into the brand attributes that matter most to customers: openness, relevancy, empathy, emotion, and experience. Discover what brands are doing to deliver on it, and discuss strategies with your peers that you can take back with you on how to build customer intuition among employees and start operating as a customer-inspired company.
11:00 AM - 11:45 AM Exchange Registration & Welcome Brunch hosted by C Space
11:45 AM - 12:15 PM Speaker, Delegate & Solution Providers Orientation
12:30 PM - 12:45 PM Ice Breaker Activity
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM Opening Address: Emerging Technologies in the Utility Industry to Meet Today’s Customers’ ExpectationsMichael Guyton, Senior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer, Oncor Electric Delivery Co.
New and emerging technologies such as demand-response and advanced applications can provide utilities with the tools needed to modernize the distribution grid, gain efficiencies and enhance the customer experience.
· Adoption of live chat channel, integrated with CSRs
· Introducing net-metering and other billing models
· Training and development for employees around these new technologies
· Discover the key performance indicators for monitoring ongoing system performance
Michael GuytonSenior Vice President and Chief Customer Officer
Oncor Electric Delivery Co.
1:15 PM - 1:45 PM Case Study: The Future of Customer Service: Establishing An Emotional Connection With CustomersClaudiu Coltea, Executive Vice President and Corporate Head of Customer Experience, Citizens Bank
Emotionally connected customers are more than twice as valuable as highly satisfied customers. To achieve meaningful growth, the C-suite must go beyond traditional tactics, adopt emotional metrics as a growth strategy, and translate the emotional connection factor into measurable action that drives customer value and sustainable competitive differentiation.
· What emotions do we want to evoke?
· Put the customer at the forefront of everything you do
· Listen, listen and really listen
· Having a panoramic view- A single shareble view of the customer
· Applying sophisticated big data analytical techniques to drive increased emotional connection and greater customer value and financial returns
· Empower your team to be proactive
Claudiu ColteaExecutive Vice President and Corporate Head of Customer Experience
1:45 PM - 2:15 PM Networking Break
2:15 PM - 2:45 PM Business Meetings 1
2:45 PM - 3:15 PM Business Meetings 2
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM BrainWeave: Is Mass Personalization of Customer Care Helped or Hindered with Automation?Gary G. Brandt, President & Co-Founder, TEN DIGIT Communications
· As automation is introduced to encourage self-help solutions and reduce agent customer interaction time what happens to the “sad path” when customers meet frustration?
· Is it feasible for the customer to feel in control and effectively serviced with automation?
· Is intensity and length of agent-customer interaction increased as automation solves routine issues?
· What tools are available to guide agents as intensity of engagement increases?
· Can the agent own the problem from start to finish?
· How will metrics and analytics evolve?
Gary G. BrandtPresident & Co-Founder
TEN DIGIT Communications
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM Brainweave: Driving True Engagement: Involve the Right People in the Right Way with Your VOC ProgramsTed Chen, President- North America, Maru/edr
Join this collaborative and open discussion on the challenges and opportunities associated with elevating your VOC programs by exploring these key questions:
· How can customers be engaged better to feel empowered in knowing their feedback has been heard?
· How can insights and recommendations be presented to truly pique the interest of busy executives?
· How can the process of getting pertinent customer feedback to appropriate staff be simplified?
Ted ChenPresident- North America
3:45 PM - 4:15 PM Business Meetings 3
4:15 PM - 4:45 PM Business Meetings 4
4:45 PM - 5:15 PM Master Class: The Disruption Doctors- Your Prescription for Centricity in the New WorldDave Fish, Senior Vice President- Customer, ORC International Linda Shea, Global Managing Director- Customer, ORC International
The world is changing, fast. Today’s customers are like no others before them, and it’s never been a better time to be the business of experience. Tomorrow’s winners will put customer experience at the center of everything they do. But is your organization ready for this change? How can you put your company on the path to success? Join our master class to learn-
· What the best in the business are doing to win the hearts and wallets of their customers?
· Where your organization sits on the road to disruptive centricity?
· A step by step prescription to guide you through the change needed to get to the next level
Dave FishSenior Vice President- Customer
Linda SheaGlobal Managing Director- Customer
4:45 PM - 5:15 PM Brainweave: Resolving your Customer’s Top Pain Points with closed-loop issue resolution
· Collecting issues and strategizing on resolutions, driving actions through to closure and consolidating feedback and recommendations
· Creating a strategic dialogues to capture and prioritize issues, assign ownership for follow-up, track progress through to closure
5:15 PM - 5:45 PM Case Study: When Technology Meets Tradition: Bridging the Silos Between Departments for Customer EngagementLynn LaRocca, Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer, The New York Racing Association (NYRA)
Moving from a disconnected, siloed customer experience to a truly unified customer experience is important to maintain and improve the customer experience. In this session, hear how the New York Racing Association, one of the premier horseracing organizations in the world, is connecting with three key points: user experience, process and data.
· Leveraging voice of the customer feedback and data analytics to understand what customers truly want
· Optimizing the user experience across all channels
· Change for better, change for growth, change for innovation
Lynn LaRoccaSenior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer
The New York Racing Association (NYRA)
5:45 PM - 6:15 PM Closing Address: Trust Builders - The Essential Role CCO’s Can Play in Today’s WorldBen Wiseman, Managing Director, C Space
- Letter to a CCO
- Can you describe a company that really ‘gets’ you?
- Can you describe your best experience with a brand?