The Chief Customer Officer Exchange is the only event that brings together leading CX leaders for a true networking experience. Download this brochure to see the inspirational speakers and their sessions, resort information and what solution providers are already on board and are coming specifically to assist with your active projects.
If you want to receive a copy of the agenda in PDF form, request a copy here.
You care about the customer experience. But is the experience you’re creating the one your customers actually want? CCW Digital’s Executive Report on the Customer Experience will answer that question. For the first time ever, we surveyed everyday consumers about what they demand when it comes to the customer experience. We then look at how businesses are approaching the customer experience. Do they know what customers want? And even if they do, are they able to actually deliver it?
Questions answered in this report include:
- How many bad experiences will make a customer switch to a competitor?
- Will customers really pay more for a good experience?
- What are customers’ Top 5 demands when interacting with a business?
- What factors prevent businesses from meeting those demands?
- What are the most common customer complaints?
- How well do businesses respond to customer feedback?
- How do customers really feel about calling for customer service?
For a copy of additional CCW Digital report, email email@example.com
The answer to all such questions is a resounding “not good.” A multilingual engagement strategy will help you remedy that problem. This special report investigates that endeavor. More importantly, it reveals how to successfully launch a multilingual strategy.
- Why multilingual engagement matters in today’s market
- How does the rise of omnichannel impact multilingual strategy?
- 5 goals of a multilingual strategy
- A quiz to determine the best multilingual approach for your business
- 6 solutions for multilingual engagement – and how to optimize them
Are you Interested in being a Solution Provider at the Chief Customer Officer Exchange this May?
If you are unfamiliar with the Exchange format, it invites 50 Chief Customer Officers and CX Executives to come together for 3 days to benchmark and meet with providers who are able to assist with their active projects.
Just as our delegates are qualified, so are our solution providers. If you're interested in learning about what kind of experience the Exchanges bring, download the agenda. If you're interested in learning about what projects we are currently sourcing solutions for, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you in San Diego!
The Chief Customer Officer Exchange is only event that facilitates 1:1 consultative business meetings with C-Suite executives from customer obsessed brands and best-in-breed solution providers. Working with a team of analysts, our delegation discusses active projects and areas of interest so ensure mutual and beneficial sit downs.
Download the Confirmed Guest List to see the kind of people that you can meet as a solution provider.
For more information regarding inventory, speaking opportunities, or active projects, email Spex@iqpc.com